This contest is now closed. Congratulations to Meghan for winning the Kids Cooking Set Giveaway. Thank you all for entering and spreading the word.
Our sister site, the Chocolate Cake Club is celebrating it’s 4th Anniversary! To thank you for all of your support, we are giving away some of our top-selling items to lucky winners every four days until the end of April. Our goal is to help you have more fun with your family.
With our first givewaway, you’ll have fun cooking with your kids or grandkids. We are giving away one of our best-selling Playful Chef Kids Cooking Kits and our new . We foresee a Chocolate Cake Moment in your future!
One lucky winner will receive:
A Playful Chef Kids Cooking Set
So, how do you enter? Just leave us a comment on this post about your favorite memory cooking with someone you love. Who did you cook with? What did you make? Share your favorite recipe, if you want.
Don’t forget to include your email address so we can contact you, if you win. We respect your privacy and your email address will never be sold, it’s for contest purposes only. One lucky winner will be chosen at random. Must be 18 or older to enter. Open to U.S. residents only. If winner fails to respond in three days a new winner will be chosen. This contest ends at Midnight CST on Thursday, April 22, 2010. Next contest begins on Friday, April 23rd so check back to win again.
Want even more chances to win? Help us promote the contest:
• Become a Fan on our Chocolate Cake Club or Chocolate Cake Moments Facebook Pages (+ 2 entries)
• Twitter – Tweet about our contest, but make sure you add @ChocCakeMoments to the post (+2 entries)
• Facebook – Add the contest to your Facebook page. Let us know you’ve done so, with the link, in the comments below. (+ 3 entries)
• Blog – Link our contest page to your blog. Let us know you’ve done so, with the link, in the comments below. (+ 3 entries)
• Newsletter – Sign up for the Chocolate Cake Club newsletter here. (+ 2 entries)
Hint: The last four winners of our Spring Break Travel Contest all had extra entries, so their chances of winning were greater.
Good luck and tell all of your friends to enter!