Back-to-School season is in full swing and that means a lot of shopping, planning, and paperwork for Mom. Don’t let this hectic season steal your smile! Over the years we’ve put together some great tips and ideas on how to make the Back-to-School season stress-free and even fun for both kids and parents. Here are some of our top blog posts to help you get the kids back to school with ease this year. Think of it as your Ultimate Sanity- Saving, Back-to-School Guide!
Before School Even Starts
- Mom’s Ultimate Back-to-School Checklist
- How to Ease Those Back-to-School Jitters
- Middle School
- High School
Help Your Kids Transition to a New School
- 8 Easy Back to School Money Saving Tips
- 6 Ways to Save Money on Back to School Clothes
- 5 Items Your Child Needs for Pre-School
- How to Choose the Right Backpack for your Child
- How to Buy the Perfect Kids’ Lunch Box
First Day of School
- 5 Tips to Get Your Kids Out of Bed and Ready for School
- 9 Fun, First Day of School Traditions
- Tips to Get Back into a Back-to-School Routine
- 3 More Tips to Get Back into a Back-to-School Routine
- Beat the Back to School Blues
- Back to School Treats for the Kids
- 8 Ideas to Make Your Child’s School Lunch Less Boring
- How to Write the Perfect Lunch Box Love Note for your Child
School’s in Session
- 5 Tips to Organize Your Kids’ School Paperwork
- Homework? No Whining Allowed!
- Tips to Keep Track of Kids’ After School Activities
- 6 Ideas to Get Your Kids To Talk More About Their Day
- Tips for Volunteering for Your Child’s School or Activities
- Family Time Management and Organizational Tips
I hope you and your kids have a great school year full of Chocolate Cake Moments!
No Comments - Leave a comment
No comments yet.