Today, September 24th is National Eat Dinner with your Family Day. I am a HUGE proponent of families spending more time in the kitchen and around the table together to connect, laugh and create memories. In honor of today’s “holiday” I wanted to share some of my past posts on how to schedule more family dinners together and how to have more fun once you’re gathered. Are you planning on eating together as a family tonight?
- How to Get the Family to the Dinner Table More Often
- Get Your Family to the Dinner Table for Some Fun
- Bringing Family Mealtime Back
- Family Mealtime: It’s not about the food! – this post features one of my favorite, super easy family dinner recipes
- Conversation Starter Questions for Family Dinners
- Family Mealtime Fun: Kids Pitchin’ In
- 6 Ideas to Get Your Kids to Talk More About Their Day
If you aren’t sure what to make for dinner, I’ve found some great recipes and inspiration for fast, healthy, and easy dinners on Pinterest. I’m happy to share my finds so check out and feel free to follow my Recipes for Family Dinners Board.
How do you get your family to the dinner table? Have fun eating together as a family tonight!
No Comments - Leave a comment
No comments yet.