I love to plan kids parties. For me, it’s a lot of fun to come up with creative ideas and surprise my kids with a great time. I like being able to customize the parties to the theme that interests them most, whether it be luchadores, mustache parties or my daughter’s soon-to-be Michael Jackson dance party. But it definitely takes some planning to host a fun and memorable kids party. To help me plan my kids parties I put together a party planning worksheet to make sure I don’t forget anything and stay organized. I’d love to share that with you so you can be a party planning super hero!
Please download this FREE Birthday Party Planning Worksheet and I hope your child’s party is a blast!
To see all of my kids party tips and ideas, check out our Kids Party section. You’ll find plenty of ideas on:
- 11 Reasons to Have Your Kids Party at Home
- 7 Ways to Save Money on a Kids Birthday Party
- How to Host a Half-Year Birthday Party
- No theme? No problem. Best Craft and Game Ideas for a Themeless Birthday Party
- Easy Kids Birthday Party Ideas to Have at Home
You’ll Also Find Great Ideas for:
- Host a Fun but Super Easy Princess Party
- How to Host a Fairy/ Troll Party
- Tasty Treats for a Race Car Party