School has started and everyone in the family is back onto a more consistent schedule, which gives me a sigh of relief. However, even though we are back to that school-year routine, new challenges are cropping up. A flood of school papers and kids’ artwork is coming home weekly and piling up. It’s hard to keep track of all of the after school activities and gear. I’m already bored with making lunches for my daughter and need some new ideas. Finally, it’s like pulling teeth to get the kids to talk about their day at the dinner table. It’s impacting my ability to have FUN!!!!
I figured that I wasn’t the only one facing these challenges so I decided to round up some advice to give us busy families some relief. After all, managing the family schedule and keeping the house organized leaves more time for Family Fun and “Chocolate Cake Moments.” What challenges are you facing now that school has started up again? Please leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you.
- Tips for Stress-Free Volunteering at Your Child’s School or Activities
- 5 Tips to Organize Your Kids’ School Papers
- 8 Ways to Make Your Child’s School Lunch Less Boring
- Managing Your Child’s After-School Activities to Keep Mom Sane
- 6 Ideas to Get Your Kids to Talk More About their Day
- Download my free e-Guide on How to Organize, Store and Display Your Kids Artwork