We’ve got a long weekend coming up and I’m in the mood to party. Summer always seems to fly by so quick and I feel like we should do one last fun activity to usher Summer out and welcome Fall in! If you feel the same way, here are 5 easy party themes to help you have some fun with friends, family or neighbors this Labor Day weekend.
1. Beach Party – Didn’t get a chance to go to the beach this summer? No problem. Bring the beach to your backyard with this easy party idea.
2. Football Party - While this is more of a fall theme, college football starts this weekend. Invite some friends over for an impromptu kick-off to the season.
3. Neighborhood Firepit Party – Keep it super simple! Set up a firepit on your driveway and invite the neighbors to bring a dish, some drinks, and chairs for some family-friendly fun.
4. Back-to-School Themed Bash – Celebrate the fact that school is back in session. Mari over at Inspiredbyfamilymag.com created a super cute Back-to-School dessert social party. Grab all of her ideas on her site.
5. Pretzel and Beer (or Rootbeer) Party – This party is one of the cutest ideas I’ve seen for a party theme from Deanna and Deanna Moore Designs. It’s sure to be a big hit with both kids and adults.
Have fun this Labor Day weekend! If you aren’t going to throw a casual party, what are your plans for some fun?
You Might Also Like:
No Comments - Leave a comment
No comments yet.